Golf outings are great options for company outings, personal outings, or fundraisers. At Sable Creek Golf Course, we strive to make all outings successful. We can work closely with you to assist you in organizing your outing.
We can assist in setting the tee time, providing ideas for contests and proximities, and catering decisions. We offer a nice assortment of delicious catering options to meet any groups needs and can even create custom menus if requested. For groups of 100 golfers or more, a shotgun start is available. For groups smaller than this, we would do a individual tee times. These options will be discussed in detail prior to your outing.
If you decide to have an outing, we will issue a contract to you and we will go over this thoroughly to ensure that the event runs smoothly. We do require full payment of the catering cost seven (7) days prior to your event. In addition, if you make full payment for the golf at the same time, we will issue golf passes based on the size of the group.
Guidlines for Golf Outings
- 18 Hole rounds must not exceed more than 4 1/2 hours in time.
- Golfers must keep pace with group ahead of them. PLEASE NO gaps between foursomes.
- Beverage stations can be set up at key locations for no charge.
- Golf carts must be returned to club house immediately upon completion of golf round.
- Any damage to carts or property will be the responsibility of the group contact person.
- Beverage cart must be run by an employee of the course.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased at course.